Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorites for NOVEMBER

It's the time of the month again for my favorite make up items from my kit! Christmas is coming and that means getting new items for my kit too. :)

Anyway, here they are:


From left to right:

ETUDE HOUSE Oh My Lash Mascara in black
ELF Eye shadow Primer
ELF Tone Correcting concealer
AVON Eye Defining Pencil
ELF Cream Eyeliner in black
THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base



BENEFIT Hello Flawless powder in "I love me" Ivory (from the How to be the Best of Everything kit)



Left: ELF Bronzer in Warm tan
Right: ACTIVE Cosmetics Eye shadow palette



My fave lippies (again) for day and night:
MAC Russian Red
MAC Chatterbox

So there goes my faves for this month. Hopefully, I can keep my promise of not getting a new powder and lipstick 'til the new year comes. :)

'til then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment