Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: ELF HEALTHY GLOW BRONZING POWDER

Hi there! It's all about ELF products this month right? Haha! So well, here's another product from ELF that I've been using for so long too. This bronzing powder is one of my favorites, as I can wear it anytime of the day.


The packaging 


 shade is: "warm tan"






the swatch

So far, I'm loving this bronzing powder since I can use it for contouring too. Of course, you have to use a different brush for contouring is you wish to use it so.

PRO's: 

- it's highly pigmented
- this pan will last you a long looong way
- can last for about 4 - 6 hrs depending on humidity
- very affordable for only Php 129.75 (approx US $3)
- light weight
- can be worn anytime of the day

CON's:

- lasting power isn't too long
- you have to make sure to get only an ample amount to apply on your cheek
- when generously  applied, it will give you a very tan color

WILL I REPURCHASE?

- Yes!

Watch out for another ELF reviews! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment