Sunday, February 10, 2013

Trying Out A Little Bit of Nail Art

I am good in Visual Arts during my high school years, that I'm aware of. I usually join art contests in school like poster makings. But after a couple of years, I wasn't able to practice my talent in drawing anymore. Of course, I do some stuffs like gift wrapping, party themed decors, etc. One thing I wanted to learn is doing nail art. Oh well, I should have the right tools.

Tried out a little bit of nail art, well I think I can't consider it as nail art though:

I used a nail art pen I bought from Watsons for only Php 33

Well, I would need a lot of practice. I mean a lot! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, you've done it well. It's beautiful! Not bad dear. I am your new follower!

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I'm actually interested of purchasing other pen colors. Wanted to try something out for Vday! :)

      Delete