Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review: MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth All-in-One Foundation

Hi there again ladies! It's mid-week and I'm on my rest day mode since we have to change our shifts and days off. Kinda having some sleep problems and I only get around 4-5 hrs of sleep for the past 3 days. Gotta try getting more sleep starting tomorrow!

Anyway, here's another product review and it's about the newest powder foundation that I have recently tried.

For the past two weeks, I've been resting my face from liquid foundations. So I tested Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-in-One Foundation. I've tried it dry instead of having the sponge wet. 


 I just purchased the refill since they don't produce sample sizes


Shade is Nude Beige


It comes with a sponge applicator that can be used dry or wet




And here's my verdict:

PRO's:

- very affordable at only Php 199 (US $ 5) for the regular packaging and Php 149 (US $ 4) for the refill 
- available locally at Watson's or any SM Supermarket and department store
- it's a drugstore brand so you can purchase it over the counter and very easy to find
- coverage is good enough if you want to wear just very light make up

CON's:

- there's no sample size so you have to purchase the refill instead if you want to test it first
- quite powdery 
- in my two weeks of using it, I had some "break outs" 

WILL I REPURCHASE?

- Well, for some reasons this product gave me some break outs so I won't be buying it again. I'll try to look for another powder foundation that will suit my skin. 

Have you tried this product too? 


No comments:

Post a Comment