Thursday, February 14, 2013

FOTD: VALENTINE'S Day Look

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Well, what have you done with your loved ones? It's the last day of classroom training for me and we had a "Wear Your Status" thing in the office. Red for married ones of course! 

Here's a look I made for today though hubby and I really don't have plans of going out on a date, they went to see me in the office anyway after work. :)


What I've used:

THE FACE SHOP Make Up Base
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
BENEFIT Boi-ing
ELF Eye Shadow Primer
ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color e/s in Iridescent Violet
ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color e/s in Tranquil Moon
ELF 24K Eye Pencil in Black
ELF Cream Eye Liner in Black
ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Lengthening Mascara in Black
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
ACTIVE COSMETICS Powder Blush in Peach
BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder in "I love me Ivory"
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox


I hope you enjoyed your V-day with your loved ones! 


3 comments:

  1. Love the lip color:) My sister also has chatterbox and sometimes I use it!:)


    http://tricia-alarilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete