Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review: ETUDE HOUSE Eye and Lip Make Up Remover

How are you ladies? Well, it has been a stressful week for me at work. A lot of assessments and stuffs. So while I'm on off this weekend, I'll be posting some thoughts as much as I can. 

Another review from one of my favorite Korean cosmetics shop, ETUDE HOUSE Eye and Lip Make Up Remover. And yeah, it's another make up remover that's a must for everyone.

 Nice clear bottle packaging, the blue colored liquid is oil and the clearer one is water
so it's actually oil and water based.

you have to shake it before you use it and apply some amount in a cotton ball or cotton squares

after removing my lipstick and eye make up

PRO's:

- available locally at any Etude House branch
- affordable at Php 198 per bottle, around US $4
- not oily since it's half oil and half water based
- removes eye and lip make up thoroughly
- no awful smell

CON's:

- might always run out of stock :(

Will I repurchase?

- ABSOLUTELY!

'til then!



No comments:

Post a Comment