Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Birthday Gifts from Hubby

I'm such a lucky wife, that my husband always gets the items on my wishlist. Haha! On my birthday this year, he got me some of my Mac "wants"...and La Senza Lingerie. :)
I keep on reminding him about the Mac lippie that I wanted to get. Since I don't have a red lipstick yet, I decided to check out their Russian Red. I think it looks good anytime, day or night. I really love how they do their matte lipsticks. It stays perfectly on my lips and I don't have to touch it up every now and then. It's like staining my lips and I love it!


Another thing that he got for me is a Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder on NC30. I was choosing between NC25 and NC30 but the first one was a bit lighter so I end up with NC30 which perfectly blends on my skin. 






So there are some of my birthday gifts from hubby, additions to my make up collection. I would always tell him that I'm not so fond of buying gadgets like he does, but one thing's for sure, I love make ups. Which is obviously way cheaper than his gadgets. :)

Hoping he'll get me more. Haha! See yah again! xoxo

Mac Russian Red on my lips



No comments:

Post a Comment