Thursday, August 30, 2012

I wanna be a BENEbabe...Benefit Cosmetics Membership

Just browsing over the internet, I was amazed by Benefit Cosmetics' make up kits. They make the cutest kits ever! I am not really a fan of their cosmetics line, I haven't tried them yet. So when I learned that they are opening on Rustan's Makati this August 31st, I felt bad that I can't even come since I have work at night. Well, I can always drop by at the Shangri La counter since that's the one nearer our place.

They also have an announcement that anyone can be a Benebabe for purchases of only Php 1,000 until August 31st. Sounds good, right? So I asked my hubby to accompany me so I can make my first purchase (hopefully) at the Shangri La counter and fill up a membership form.






I have read a lot of reviews about Benefit Cosmetics. It's my habit of reading reviews first before purchasing a product that I haven't tried yet. Checking their price tags when I pass by their counter (it's beside Mac's counter in Rustan's Shangri La where I purchase my Mac items), their products are a bit pricey than Mac. I am a big fan of Mac Lipsticks and foundations, so maybe the products that I might try on Benefit will be their concealers and blushers. Hmmm, might as well ask hubby to purchase some for me. :)





Once I got my first Benefit Cosmetics, I will try to make a review on them. Hopefully, my skin will love them.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment