Friday, August 31, 2012

My AUGUST Favorites

I never thought of creating a post of my monthly favorites, it's just now that I have realized that I should do so. :)

So here they are...

From left to right: palette from Active Cosmetics, Black Liner from Elf, One Great Mascara from Avon, Eyebrow wax and powder from Elf

I love using this palette from Active Cosmetics, I can use it for smokey eye looks as well as for natural looks. But of course, I rarely use the brush that comes with it. The Black liner from Elf was included in their 24k collection.

Revlon Photo Ready (Liquid foundation)


 Used with an Elf foundation brush

This liquid foundation from Revlon has always been my favorite ever since it first landed on my face. It helps keep me get a full coverage and it really looks good on photos. It is a staple on my make up kit. :)
From left to right: NYX round lipstick in Hot Pink, Elf Bronzing Powder, MAC lipstick in Heroine

I love the color of NYX round lipstick, though it dries my lips at times. So I think I need to look on another shade of good lipstick. I will try to check out MAC again for that. Elf's bronzing powder is best for parties that fall on night time. MAC lipstick in Heroine has always been an "eye catcher". I love how it tints my lips so well, aside from its matte finish.

So there, will post another favorites next month. See you again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment