Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm now a BENEbabe!

Hi there loves! Today, I went to the Benefit Cosmetics counter at Rustan's Shangri La and checked out their newest products. Since it's the opening of their newest branch in Rustan's Makati, anyone can join their celebrity profile with just a minimum purchase of Php 1000 only until August 31st. So I got there to get my Benefit kit and sign up as a Benebabe!

Their counter is just infront of MAC cosmetics where I usually purchase mine.

I got one of their newest kit: How to look the Best at Everything which is for Php 1600. Not bad for it contains 5 of Benefits' most essential products that you can wear anytime. 

Just too bad, they don't have a Benefit shopping bag at Rustan's Shang :(



 Their packaging has always been this cute!

From left to right: POREfessional, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Lemon Aid, Boi-ing and Hello Flawless Powder. I got the FAIR pack. 

I will then make a review once I have tried all products from this package. Til my next purchase! xoxo

1 comment: