Friday, May 3, 2013

Today's ARM CANDY and a Vintage Watch

Hello May! Yes, it's my son and mom's birthday month! That's why, I will be very busy until the 18th, which is the party itself. I have to schedule myself everyday for meet ups, bookings and stuffs. Well today, I was able to buy my son his "birthday" clothes from Gingersnaps. Although they're having a BIG SALE until the end of May, some kid's clothes aren't, excluding what I bought for Yale. Anyway, it's his birthday clothes so it's okay. I'll just have to look for a nice pair of shoes, hubby and I are eyeing for Jordan or Kobe shoes from Nike. :)

Today's arm candy includes a Digital Vintage watch: Casio and it's straight from Japan. Bought by my brother in law. 


Pink and Black set :)

Well, I'm planning to sell arm candies soon at my Instagram account, just follow Sweetgreyam for updates. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment