Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the super moms out there! Today is my 3rd celebration of this special occasion. I'm happy that I am one of the lucky ones who celebrate this day with my loved ones, especially the reason that I became am a mom.

Anyway, here is a photo of our moms who are always here to love and support us:


To mama Thess (hubby's mom), lola Au (hubby's lola)
and mama Vi (my mom): Thank you for all the love, 
care, support and devotion that you continue giving us
especially to the unconditional love for our son Greyam Yale.
You are the best moms in the world. We're so lucky to have you! 
We pray for your good health and that God will shower you more blessings
and longer life to take care of many more kids in the future. :)

Again, Happy Mom's Day! We love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment