Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fragrance Check | DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

I am retrieving myself from blogging since I have left this site idle for quite some time now. Not blaming my very busy schedules though. It'll be a week from now before my son's birthday party and I can say that I can relax more often starting today, as I have accomplished most of the things needed for the party.

Since it's Mother's Day tomorrow, you might want to check this super nice scent that I have been using for almost two years now. A perfect gift to our moms!

"It is composed of luminous accords of grapefruit mixed with rose and jasmine petals. This is a flirty, joyful and ultimate scent of spring, freshness and energy." - fragrantica.com

At first, I was hesitant to try this scent because of the name: "blossom". I have never been a fan of fragrances that smells like flower. But to my surprise, I am loving this one! Perfect for special occasions that needs an "all-day" refreshing mood. I promised that if I ran out of this, I'm sure to get a new one! Thanks to my mom-in-law who gave this to me last Christmas of 2011. :)


Have you tried this scent too?


No comments:

Post a Comment