Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review: MAC STUDIO FIX LIQUID FOUNDATION

Hi there! It's been a couple of days since my last post. Apologies again. LOL! Anyway, my review today is the latest liquid foundation that I'm using recently. From my favorite cosmetic line, MAC.

I got this last December, my mom-in-law bought it in Dubai. I'm pretty sure a lot of make up enthusiast has already tried using MAC foundations as well as their Studio Fix line of products.













PRO's:

- it's creamy so it gives good coverage
- stays long for up to 8 hours with minimal touch ups
- didn't break me out
- doesn't give an oily finish
- still good to use even on a tropical weather

CON's:

- price at MAC counters locally, Php 1750 (around US $43)
- might be messy since the cap that comes with it doesn't have an atomizer/ dispenser


OVERALL:

- I love the finish, coverage and lasting power. Definitely a must have for all make up enthusiast and make up artists!

'til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment