Sunday, March 17, 2013

Advance Anniversary Gift from Hubby

Hello there babes! I've been busy these past week for hunting suppliers for my baby's birthday on May. So sorry if I have been always MIA. :)

Anyway, just want to share with you my new phone, it's hubby's anniversary (advance) gift for me, as we're on our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 30th, which falls on a Black Saturday. So there's no planned date on that day, we'll postpone it on another day instead. :)




white iphone color again for me! :)


I love my new iphone5, that I have to buy a new case to protect it. :)

So happy to have a loving husband who doesn't fail to surprise me all the time! :)

Many years of togetherness for us! 


2 comments:

  1. wow great minds think alike! hahaha. pareho tayo ng iphone case ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Ms. Charry! I saw your post din and commented, we have the same iphone case. hehe! Have a blessed day! :)

      Delete