Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PHILIPS AVENT Products For Sale

Hello again pretty ladies! Another new online business that I have right now, for preggy moms and parents, I'm selling Philips Avent Products for your baby's needs. I have been using Avent products for almost 2 years now since I gave birth to my son. I love the bottles since they're very unique and the quality is the best! We often find them too pricey purchasing Avent products in malls, so I thought of buying them in bulk from the US and sell them locally with better prices of course!



To view the complete list of products that I sell, click here . 

Please do recommend me to your friends, future moms, soon-to-be-parents and colleagues. Follow me on instagram: @sweetgreyam for the latest updates on Avent products.




No comments:

Post a Comment