Friday, June 1, 2012

SHOPPING - Every woman's world

So here I am, creating a blog about shopping. Yes, this is our so-called: WORLD! :)

Every woman has an obsession. Believe it or not, this is all about shopping. From clothes, shoes, bags and of course, make ups!

Who could ever resist the satisfaction that these things brings us? NONE! That's the reason why I sometimes hate going to the malls, if it's not payday. 'Cause I'd definitely drool. haha! Hubby's credit card charges were mostly from my purchases. haha! Thank him that he doesn't object whenever I ask him to buy me such addictions.

I'm a BAGaholic, that's were I put most of my extra dime. Extra, 'cause I would only buy if I know I have already stocked up on food, diapers, milk. Yes, I'm in-charge of those. haha! When payday comes, hubby is the one in-charge of all the bills, house funds, etc. I'm in-charge of the household stocks (food, soaps, etc.), baby's milk, diapers, bath and body needs. But of course, I'm still the one taking care of the entire budget and savings. But I only limit myself to an ultimate SPLURGE once a month! :)

Since I just started this blog, I can't post the things I bought before. I'm planning to post pictures and prices of the stuffs here. I think, my 1st splurge after creating this blog will be on the next payday, just a week from now (wink). So just wait and check for my purchases. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment