Friday, June 1, 2012

MATERNITY CLOTHES - Not Just for Preggies!

Who says that maternity clothes are just for preggies? Not me!

After giving birth, I almost thought that my maternity clothes don't have use anymore (or by this period that I don't want to get pregnant again yet). When I got the job for an IT company, we are required to wear office clothes...means that I have to purchase more blouses, dresses, slacks. But after checking on my closet, I came across my maternity clothes and it just turned to be as nice as office wear.

Look at this blouse that I got from Havin' A Baby. It's a steal for only Php 450.00 (it's actually on sale)!


It's a purple light satin blouse and it's perfect as an office wear, I just matched it with a black leggings and a purple strap wedge (Matthews by CMG). Sorry if I wasn't able to took a shot of the wedges. :(
Anyway, for it not to look too dull, I wore a necklace from Forever21 (it's a gift from a friend in Canada) and wore light make up with a pink shade of lipstick from Sophie. Sophie's got a nice selection of lippies at a very affordable price! It's really a steal! Actually, this lipstick tastes and smells like chocolate! hahaha!

So there, one of my office wears. I'll post more pictures of my fab office wears soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment